Job Description / Responsibility
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assists students with admission and post admission aid in keeping with the student’s interests, values and abilities.
- Completes outbound calls and emails to interested inquiries in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication and listening abilities: dynamic telephone presence and public relations skills.
- Follow up visitors’ calls where necessary.
- Preparing report and presentation as per management need.
- If any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Can work under pressure and good command in English.
- Sound knowledge of Australia, UK, Canada and USA student visa processing will get preference.
- Minimum Graduate from any discipline.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Teaching/Training, Education Administration/Management, Education Counseling, Education Research
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Advertising Ageny, Consulting Firms
- Age 25 to 33 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Well conversant in English.
- Candidates having 2-5 years practical experience will be given preference & higher remuneration.
Dhaka, Dhaka Division
- TK.30000 – 50000
- Other admissible benefits will be offered according to organization’s policy.
January 12, 2018