Study in Australia from Bangladesh can be a great opportunity to experience high-quality education, a diverse cultural environment, and beautiful landscapes. Australian universities are known for their academic excellence and research contributions.
• Australia is currently destination of around 800,000 international students.
• 5 of the best student cities in the world are located in Australia.
• Australian universities are in the world’s top 50 around the world in study.
• Compared to other countries such as the US and UK, living costs in Australia are relatively low
• Degrees from Australian universities are highly regarded and valued globally, increasing your job prospects.
• The Australian Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 ensures that international students receive a high standard of education.
Diploma Programs: Apart from an IELTS rating of 5.5, you’ll want a TOEFL rating of fifty-five and a PTE rating between forty-two and 49. Also, you need to acquire at least 60% of your grade 12.
Bachelor`s Programs: You will want an IELTS rating of at least 6.0, a TOEFL rating of at least seventy-nine, and a PTE rating of 50 – 57. You need to additionally have at the least 65% to your grade 12.
Master`s Programs: The IELTS, TOEFL & PTE ratings need to be 6.5, seventy-nine, and 58 – 64, respectively. Typically, a three-yr Bachelor`s diploma is the handiest requirement to use for a Master`s in Australia.
Doctoral Programs: With a minimal IELTS rating of 6.5, you’ll want a 3-four year’s Bachelor`s diploma and a 2-yr Master`s diploma to use for a Doctoral Program in Australia.